Wednesday, August 4, 2010

De-Dying

Yesterday was a crazy day. I got called home at 8:30 to make the girls breakfast. Boo was having a breakdown becaue the oatmeal she made was so bad Jo didn't even eat it! So I brought the girls donuts! When I got back to work my boss brought her daughter in for a bit so I got to watch princesses, Yo Gabba Gabba, and the Wiggles on you tube for a bit. Then Banana called me because a guy was following her and her friend, they went inside Rite-Aid and after waiting in the parking lot for a while he left and they walked home. SCARY!!! I did not like that at all!

Last night, thankfully, did not have a scary moment! Unless you count being scared I was going to lose bladder control from laughing to hard. Jo brought her camera down to the bar. (Trying to be sneaky and video me.) Well I caught on and was hiding from the camera. While she was shooting the top of my head she says, "Mom, your hair is de-dying!"

They stress me out, drive me crazy, annoy me, tease me, make me laugh, make me cry (happy and sad tears), and I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I love these girls! I love being their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment